How to switch to CSS Shopping in EU
Are you interested in Shopping in EU and would you like to be part of it? Whether you have an e-shop or an agency that works with dozens of clients, Shopping in EU is definitely beneficial for you. Become a part of us using the instructions below.
- To upload products on Shoppingin.eu we need your XML product data feed URL (for example, for price comparison or Shopping feed,…)
- We need a Google Ads account ID to send you a request for access to your Google Ads account
- If you have chosen to use CSS for free, we need you to grant us a Primary Link to access Google Ads. Read a guide on how to do so here
- We need you to add access to our email in your Google Merchant Account : email@example.com
- We need you to add a new attribute called <g:ads_redirect> to the data feed that you upload to your Google Merchant account (this is an exact copy of the attribute called <g:url> // product URL, only in a standalone new attribute)
If you are having any problems with step 5, you have the following options :
- If you are using the BlueWinston app for creating Smart Shopping Ads, it is all done automatically
- If you are not using the BlueWinston app, you can ask our IT developers for re-generating your actual XML data feed(s) via our company ASData.sk – for free
- We need a very simple consent from you that you want to use our service via email. Here you can see the instructions.
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any questions.